Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 15 lecture

There were many project this week that I really enjoyed. I learned that not only can u see a painting but, you can see three D item's all over and the shark in a tank was interesting and having to know that there are different sounds not just one that makes senses but, different ones yet if certain people don't like those sounds they can get pretty annoying at many times I thought the sounds were from just any music I really enjoyed it I that was great. all the presentation did well and well explained with there work. also, when Mr. G gave us the projects we can do and get more point by doing more of the othere points Great! i can't wait to being the project and start to have them on my blog to show some of my creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment